The Tyee is an online magazine published out of Vancouver and it frequently brings an fresh perspective on the issues of the day. That's the case with its article defending Michael Ignatieff, by Shefa Siegel. Even if you think the Kennedy School at Harvard is an intel organization for the American empire, you may enjoy this interesting personal view of the man who is undoubtedly setting the pace of the Liberal leadership race.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- New Chatelaine boss imminent?
- Canadian newsstand finalists announced
- Who will pay for watchdog journalism?
- Ottaw Sun writer accuses Adbusters magazine of ant...
- Atlantic Journalism Awards magazine winners
- High end zines; a contradiction in terms?
- Geist fired by auditor
- Gordon Badger, a founder of Homemaker's dies
- Quote, unquote
- The demise of the weak and the small