Rogers Publishing has taken over the website CanadianParents.com for an undisclosed price. Rogers owns Canada's largest parenting group including the magazine Today's Parent and its associated website, Todaysparent.com. Tracy Keleher, the founder and business development manager for Canadian Parents Online will continue to manage the standalone site with its existing staff (there is no suggestion of merging it with Todaysparent.com) and report to Louise Clements, vice-president of digital and interactive at Rogers Consumer Publishing.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Are the wheels coming off The Walrus?
- A whole new meaning for sell-through
- Spacing gets serious about election
- Gloves off, Maclean's's request for university inf...
- Libin leaves Western Standard editorship
- Like the telephone, it works
- MUM says it's not dead; it was resting
- Strong $ nibbles Transcon's 3rd Q profit
- A new title on mastheads?
- Dialing for dollars