Glad to hear that other people sometimes suffer from "New Yorker Fatigue" and give up their subscriptions because of guilt at not getting through the issues. Blogger Chloe Veltman from Arts Journal has recently re-subscribed, but with a new strategy to avoid NYF: she reads it from back to front.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- News flash: Major fashion mag bows to the muscle o...
- Cartoonist ends alternative weeklies' Weltschmerz ...
- Time Inc. unveils Maghound, a mix-and-match "consu...
- Maclean's claims vindication in hate speech case a...
- Secret postal code for Gateway is L4W 1S2
- Competition panel silent on publishing company tak...
- Citizen Blogger (workshop plug)
- Canadian Architecture and Design to be launched by...
- ARC Poetry marks 30th anniversary
- Mags R Us; HP Labs' MagCloud pitching outsourced p...