Editor and Publisher, the venerable U.S. trade magazine, is launching a same-as-print electronic edition, according to an item in MediaDaily News.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Fleeting fame -- British media top 100 has 51 new ...
- Obama cover the work of expat illustrator Barry Blitt
- Webster relinquishes Maisonneuve publisher job to...
- Hard times in the Esquire art department
- Food magazine partners with hotel chain in package...
- Shooting for stardom at Toronto Life
- U.S. magazine ad sales decline 8.2% in 2nd quarter
- Hearst and MSN team up to offer foodie portal
- You guys are afraid to talk about abortion, Maclea...
- Now, where did I put that club membership form...?