Friday, September 26, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Ravary campaign to abolish Quebec status of women...
- Take our digital magazines...please, say publishers
- Individual magazines given tools to lobby campaign...
- Mix it up with magazines: Word on the Street this ...
- Does the internet "democratize" or "commoditize" i...
- Finalists announced for best (U.S.) covers of 2008
- Tougher ad:edit guidelines needed to counter press...
- Mark your calendar: TFEW 10th anniversary on Oct. 6
- New York memorial service being held to pay tribut...
- Columnist Mallick's Palin commentary provokes rage...