Monday, November 17, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Love letters contest to celebrate Walrus 5th anniv...
- Last manuscript standing wins in Broken Pencil wri...
- Readership not the problem at Wish and Gardening L...
- Quote, unquote: our real business
- Not such a mystery; just produce an interesting ma...
- Canadian firms win big at custom publishing awards
- Gardening Life: "there will never be another magaz...
- Quote, unquote: telling the truth about not tellin...
- Raging Grannies protest "pro-military" journalism...
- Mark your calendar: coast-to-coast professional de...