Though it has little to do with Canadian magazines, this story is too delicious to pass up. A report in the New York Times says that the much reported, much blogged story about Republican campaign officials saying Sarah Palin didn't know Africa was a continent...is a hoax. You can read the story and send our sceptic-o-meters out for a tune-up.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Well, that's one strategy...
- Quote, unquote: Raising rates or walking away from...
- Magazines Canada hires ad agency to pitch to ad ag...
- Style at Home was prepared to accept use of edit p...
- Fulford says when people talk about death of print...
- Canadian Lawyer magazine says "look south"
- Association pubs told that robust web-only can be ...
- Shame on you, say the critics; I'm proud I did it,...
- Digital editions said to be no substitute for a go...
- Toronto Life cover story on "honour killing" comes...