Thursday, February 26, 2009
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quote, unquote: a junky vacant lot
- Controlled circ arts magazines no longer eligible ...
- Rogers Communications puts its advertising in play...
- A "baby seal" moment: National Geographic's covera...
- Hallmark Cards magazine closed
- Quote, unquote: sniping from the sidelines
- Does geography matter. You bet. Iowa? We're outta ...
- Signs a magazine is in trouble
- The full spectrum -- This Magazine (finally) goes ...
- Nancy Fleming to be honoured by Freedom to Read Aw...