Not missing a trick, Alberta Views magazine is celebrating its win as magazine of the year at the National Magazine Awards last Friday by having a one-week-only sale (June 10 to 17) of subscriptions at 20% off the regular price. (The celebration price is 10 issues for just $25. Go to the subscription page and enter the promo code: Huzzah!)
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quebecor World board rejects sweetened Donnelly of...
- Online publishing awards entry deadline just a wee...
- Time is ticking away for solution to small literar...
- Misery loves company in Q1 ad sales
- Quote, unquote: Is the European idea empty?
- Magazine world view
- Annals of internship
- Words from the dear leader
- Sorting out the standards for eco-certified paper ...
- Quebecor World said to have rejected Donnelly take...