Friday, December 11, 2009
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Venerable Editor & Publisher folded by Neilsen Bus...
- Indigo tells customers which books are green; can ...
- Redwood custom publisher being rebranded as Evolut...
- Peter C. Newman appointed visiting professor at Ry...
- A better look at the tablet-enabled Sports Illustr...
- Quote, unquote: Times change, get used to it
- Big 5 U.S. mag companies partner in digital publis...
- Escape into turquoise in 2010
- Magazine world view: SmallBiz gone; SI first woman...
- Most pay walls will be temporary in 2010, says rat...