Feminist art practices focus of C magazine panel
C magazine is hosting a panel discussion and public conversation about contemporary feminist art practices. The event is downstairs at the The Drake Hotel on Tuesday February 9; doors open 7 p.m., discussion begins at 7:30.The panelists are:
- Elle Flanders, Toronto based filmmaker, photographer, and York University faculty member;
- Jen Hutton, Toronto based artist and writer
- Gabrielle Moser, writer, curator and PhD student in art history and visual culture at York University;
- Helena Reckitt, Senior Curator of Programs at The Power Plant in Toronto;
- Stephanie Rogerson, writer, artist, curator and PhD candidate in Art and Visual Culture at the University of Western Ontario.
- Moderator: C Magazine editor, Amish Morrell