Masthead has brought back one of the most popular features of its late print edition, to its online version with the monthly Cover Critiques. The first is a comparison of the March issues of Flare and Fashion, with guest commenters Arjun Basu, Spafax editorial director, Stacey May Fowles, circulation marketing director of circulation and marketing at The Walrus and volunteer publisher of Shameless magazine, and speaker and former Chatelaine editor Rona Maynard.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- More than 80% of Canadian magazine $2.4 billion in...
- New company responsible for research and compilati...
- Onwards and upwards: Canadian Magazines is 5 years...
- Magazine world view: No Magic at Ebony; GQ.com rel...
- Adbusters imitates the Economist...again
- New magazine Friday Night launched to serve Toront...
- Canadian Geographic wins four travel journalists' ...
- Vogue's Anna Wintour to be named to Magazine Edito...
- Twitter may launch ad platform next month
- Atlantic Business builds awareness of print creati...