Most major titles in the women's category in the U.S. have seen moderate increases in paid subscriptions during the second half of 2009, according to a post on Audience Development's website, based on latest Audit Bureau of Circulations data. Total paid and verified circulation remained relatively stable; newsstand sales declined, but at a slower rate than in previous periods.
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Inc.magazine opts to try a virtual office for a month
- Database tracks phenomenal growth of eco-paper av...
- New editor named for Glacier's Grainews magazine
- Magazine world view:Papers slip; classified down; ...
- Maher Arar starts online magazine called Prism to ...
- Quote, unquote: Nonplussing a donor
- John Norris, founder of Coda, the jazz magazine, d...
- Trend developing to turn websites into one-off mag...
- Five ways the iPad will change magazine design . S...
- Magazines Canada volunteer of the year nominations...