Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- World view: Buy and close; ABM shakeup; £1m payout...
- Forthcoming events, imminent and interesting
- Käthe Lemon of Avenue Calgary named Alberta editor...
- Hearst set to announce $900 million deal for Lagar...
- Inflights flying high with iPad versions of seat p...
- Quote, unquote: Taking away the crumbs
- Quote, unquote: Why (some) literary magazines shou...
- Yellow Media sells off Auto Trader and other class...
- Readers' quality perceptions depend on how much th...
- R. R. Donnelly buys JournalismOnline and its Press...