The summer 2011 issue of the RRJ is being launched in the time-honoured fashion by a party in Toronto on Wednesday, May 4 at Tequila Bookworm (512 Queen St W) from 8 pm - 2 am. RSVPs to Facebook will help them know how many nibblies to have on hand.
Monday, May 02, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Bloody X to mark Osama in Time magazine special i...
- Time Inc. and Apple make a deal: print subscribers...
- Applied Arts magazine offers group benefits plan t...
- National Magazine Awards nominations have been rel...
- Brian Segal retiring as president and CEO of Roger...
- Photographer Alex Waterhouse-Hayward honoured for ...
- Vancouver magazine receives 23 nominations for Wes...
- Canada's History magazine wins three "Maggies" in ...
- Quote, unquote: That sinking feeling
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors' luncheon abo...