The lineup for MagNet 2013, Canada's annual magazine industry conference to be held June 4 to 7, is now available online, with details of sessions, speakers, luncheons and gala events.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quote, unquote: hazards of living the Google life
- Magazine world view: Phoenix falling; hack attack;...
- Zoomer magazine capitalizes on Downton with split-...
- Publishers need to be aware of sales tax changes i...
- Fab, the "gay scene" magazine is closing just shy ...
- Quebec TV personality Véronique Cloutier to lend n...
- Online knitting publisher thought there had to be ...
- What we go through to get those magazine covers
- Magazine world view: Important paper; Problem #1 i...
- Quote, unqote: Write as you'd talk to a best frien...