The Alliance for Audited Media (AAM) is holding a series of webinars to allow users to take better advantage of its print circulation and digital activity reports and data. Kicking it off is something called “Mastering the Basics of AAM’s Media Intelligence Center in 30 Minutes” which will be held at 2 p.m. on succeeding Tuesdays, July 14, 21 and 28. AAM All Access provides AAM clients complete access to the Media Intelligence Center─including AAM’s Analyzer tools and other report products─at no additional charge.
Thursday, July 02, 2015
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Vancouver magazine editor-in-chief John Burns is l...
- Mag world view: Berita quits mags; good launch new...
- Douglas Knight, president of St. Joseph Media, nam...
- Quote, unquote: On super-serving magazine consumers
- Water Canada's Water's Next awards puts it at the ...
- Quote, unquote: On learning lessons and leaving wi...
- Soothe your nerves with Colour Calm, the grownup's...
- Canadian Living team hardest hit in layoffs by new...
- Metro freepaper bumped by 24 Hrs from Gateway News...
- Sale of Martha Stewart empire is the end of a 25-y...