The finalists have been announced for the Canadian Online Publishing Awards (COPA). The nominees are in three divisions: Red (consumer); Blue (B2B); and Green (News), in up to 15 categories in each. The winners will be announced November 19 at the Phoenix Concert Theatre, 410 Sherbourne Street, Toronto. Tickets are now on sale.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Chatelaine tracks down all four federal leaders fo...
- Digital travel and culinary magazine La Carte publ...
- Sheridan hosts international panel and film on old...
- Murdoch's 21st Century Fox buying National Geograp...
- Quote, unquote: Culling the herd
- Meredith Corporation and Media General merging int...
- Readers don't know that ads pay for most of their ...
- Lineup for Cultural Magazines Summit announced
- Vancouver magazine now searching to replace two to...
- Lucky Peach magazine's parody has to be changed wh...