magazine's back-to-school issue cover was made using an appropriate medium, modelling clay. It took Toronto set designer Caitlin Doherty 82 hours and 314 cans of Play-Doh to fashion the scene. A video was made of the process.
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Canadian Business Media winners talk about how the...
- The Kit Compact magazine going national in Septemb...
- Adbusters presents Donald Trump as a precursor of ...
- Mag world view: RedesignedFamily Circle; Saveur-in...
- U.S. print magazine readership said to be holding ...
- Weddingbells magazine launching its own bridal sho...
- CSME summer patio party Wednesday
- FASHION magazine sells cover exposure to fashion r...
- Kelly Whitelock named new GM ad sales at St. Josep...