Media Post reports that TIME magazine has followed up it striking Aug 22 cover with the Oct 24 issue, on newsstands soon, which riffs on the theme of the collapse of Donald Trump's campaign for the presidency of the United States. Both images are by artist Edel Rodriguez.
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quote, unquote: 50 years of Toronto Life and going...
- Multi-title digital subscriber service Texture cer...
- Four new indy magazine members welcomed by Magazin...
- Mag world view: Dr. Oz does well; Unpreachy vegani...
- Quote, unquote: The pleasures of reading print
- Sticking up for magazines
- MagsWest returns in Vancouver November 3 and 4 at ...
- Applications open for Martin Wise Goodman Canadian...
- Publishers freed from renewal restrictions as Roge...
- Custom content company Totem bought from TC Media ...