Monday, October 30, 2017
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- St. Joseph launches Title magazine, replacing its ...
- Vogue and VICE to partner on a new website
- Prue Hemelrijk, the indefatigable fact-checker, de...
- Rick Campbell, formerly longtime Rogers editor and...
- Hearst buys Rodale Inc. and its titles, including ...
- Frank mag apologizes, modifies cartoon image criti...
- Quote, unquote: On not trusting Facebook & Google
- Quote, unquote: The costs of making art
- The Working Woman's Magazine
- Maisonneuve short story withdrawn as Journey Prize...