Glacier Media is tomorrow launching a glossy business-to-business print magazine called CannaBiz -- mostly circulating in BC -- that reports on business opportunities in the impending legalized marijuana business in Canada. The editor is Glen Korstrom (looking over proofs, above) and the new publication is a companion to Business in Vancouver.
Monday, December 11, 2017
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Sanati named best content director at the annual P...
- Outgoing UC Observer editor Wilson uses final colu...
- Quote, unquote: Local papers didn't have to die
- Torstar and Postmedia swap and close most of 40 da...
- Mag world view: Jones to run Vanity Fair; Hanley W...
- Quote, unquote: Overwhelmed, nagged readers
- Canadian Online Publishing Awards announced
- AMPA webinar to explore the ins and outs of ad-edi...
- Quote, unquote:On burnout and lunch money
- Life in Québec to end regular publication