There are only a few days for entries into the Editors' Choice Awards, presented by The Canadian Society of Magazine Editors (CSME). Submitting is free with a CSME membership, and each submission enters you into as many as seven categories: the Small (under 50,000), Medium (50,000 to 99,999) and Large (100,000+) circulation categories, as well as the trade and custom magazine categories, each winner of which earns the right to use the Editors’ Choice Award logo on the magazine's cover for a year. There are also awards for best tablet, best website editorial, best front of book, the Jim Cormier Award for display writing, best art integration and the coveted editor of the year.
Monday, February 26, 2018
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Garden Making to cease print publication, effectiv...
- Mag world view: Smithsonian redesigns; Grazia edit...
- Ex-Toronto mayor causes gun magazine to be pulled ...
- Horse Canada magazine unveils an updated logo
- Major restructuring done at Vanity Fair magazine, ...
- New digital literary magazine TOK to be launched i...
- MagNet conference registration now open
- Mag world view: Map to success; re-re--relaunched ...
- Finalists for magazine achievement announced by AM...
- Maclean's covers provocatively highlight the pay g...