The Toronto Star's prolific blogger Antonia Zerbisias has posted that an editor is about to be named for Chatelaine and that it is a Canadian. We were beginning to wonder if the Publisher Kerry Mitchell was trying to get in the Guiness Book of World Records for the most drawn-out executive search in history.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Canadian newsstand finalists announced
- Who will pay for watchdog journalism?
- Ottaw Sun writer accuses Adbusters magazine of ant...
- Atlantic Journalism Awards magazine winners
- High end zines; a contradiction in terms?
- Geist fired by auditor
- Gordon Badger, a founder of Homemaker's dies
- Quote, unquote
- The demise of the weak and the small
- Transcontinental makes deal with Meredith to publi...