The Ontario Arts Council has unveiled its new strategic plan. Although there are few specifics yet, the plan says that budget increases to most arts sectors will grow by 30% over the years 2007 - 2010. The government of Ontario this spring announced a $15 million increase to base funding over three years. The government's funidng to the OAC will be almost $60 million by 2009/10. There is a dowloadable copy of the whole plan available.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- ABC announces price freeze for magazine audits
- Rogers offers points deal if people buy Hello! Can...
- Top U.S. monthly titles slump in first half newss...
- Suzanne Dimma named editor at Canadian House & Home
- Keep up the good work, auditor general tells the C...
- Graham Scott appointed editor of This Magazine
- Toronto chapter of young editors' network Ed2010 i...
- BC anniversary marked by cross-promotion between t...
- Magazines Canada recommends a new deal with Canada...
- Unlimited magazine online posts saga of Olympian'...