The current issue of Jewish Living magazine has an image of a woman walking along the street. The blog MyHogtown points out that the woman is Carol Moskot, the creative director of Jewish Living and the former art director of Toronto Life. Moskot and her husband Dan Zimerman moved to New York last year to launch the magazine. The cover feature is about the top 10 Jewish neighbourhoods in North America, one of which is the McGill Ghetto in Montreal.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Canadian magazine ad pages down 3.7% in 2nd quarter
- Publishers quake waiting for GM to announce ad cuts
- Women's Post newspaper to become weekly magazine
- Rolling Stone testing "tighter, smaller, glossier"...
- PMB to move to bi-annual release of data starting ...
- Toronto Life accused of misleading readers in cove...
- Credits and brand mentions cross the wiggly line ...
- Naughty coverlines? Only in your mind
- Real costs of distance related pricing for postage...
- Satire watch: We guess it depends where you are