Lynn Cunningham is well known in Canadian magazine circles, as a writer, editor and professor of journalism as Ryerson University. So many of you will be interested to read a story she has written for University Affairs magazine about the prospects of higher education for her learning disabled step-grandson Andrew. [Thanks to David Hayes for tipping me to this.]
Friday, January 16, 2009
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Pew Research says internet preferred source for na...
- Does Canada Post require a radical rethink? asks M...
- Some well-defined niche magazines buck the downwar...
- Pay an extra 7 cents a copy, or else, U.S. magazin...
- CAPIC hosts panel on image licensing
- No comment
- Shop in your own closet? How depressing!
- Ascent, the yoga magazine, is closing after 10 yea...
- Hello! Canada features Obama family cover story
- Chicago Tribune to sell two versions of same paper...