Here's a cool, fussy-but- fun idea. A hardbound book with a pencil snuggly fitted in a slot on the cover. The American Odysseys cover is designed by YesYesYes Design (New York City): Joe Shouldice (creative director/art director/designer); Vilcek Foundation (client); yesyesy.es (Thanks to Imprint from F + W Media for alerting us to it, as published in their 2012 Regional Design Annual).
Friday, January 04, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Hearst has netted 800,000 monthly digital subscrib...
- Develop your magazine and web publishing skills wi...
- The year in Canadian magazines 2012
- Best of the season; see you next year
- Revived Canadian Cover Awards and new logo take fl...
- Magazine world view: launches like 2007; post offi...
- 9 out of 10 surveyed say Canadian magazines are es...
- TC Media making iPad versions of four major titles...
- This Magazine looking for readers to finance year-...
- Industry manages to cut Ontario blue box levy incr...