Friday, November 08, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Final issue of CMA magazine now online
- Rob Ford's "political train wreck": Maclean's
- Condé Nast Traveler relaxes "truth in travel" rule...
- Steve Maich named vp and general manager of publis...
- Nexus, the U of T law school alumni magazine, wins...
- Rogers Media lays off 94 people
- Meredith launches print companion of Allrecipes.co...
- Halifax's Atlantic News marks 40 years as the go-t...
- Rogers Media withdraws magazine titles from libra...
- Consumers do avoid TV ads, sure, but magazine ads ...