Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Mag world view: UK Print ads up; Hearst departure;...
- SABEW shucks "American" and emphasizes a new, glob...
- Magazines Canada relocating as of August 1
- Mag world view: Digital Guardian eclipses print; I...
- Spacing magazine partnership with City of Toronto ...
- Mag world view: Quartz sold to Japan; Funding jou...
- enRoute editor Jean-Francois Legare named editor o...
- Former Canada's History publisher named to board o...
- A picture worth quite a few words
- Mag world view: Grow or go up in smoke?; 22 MPA le...