Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Impresa Communications Limited
- John Degen
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- Ontario Arts Council announces major changes to gr...
- Derek Finkle was right; Baltovich freed as Crown c...
- Reminders: blog panelling, grad showing and plan c...
- Online design/tech titles and digital magazines wo...
- Segal to CBP board: the merger train is leaving, t...
- Sharp magazine launches, looking for a piece of me...
- Clients are changing; we have to change too
- Exploiting interns is rife in Britain, says Nation...
- Border crossing: Time magazine goes green, literal...
- Quote, unquote: why covers don't knock your eyebal...