The issue of People that reaches 3.6 million Canadian readers tomorrow carries a cover photo of Michelle Obama, highlighting a story inside about "Our Life in the White House". Since she's barely had time to unpack one might wonder what insights she will have into the matter, but apparently people can't get enough of her, or discussion of her dresses. (The pink lace dress by New York designer Tracy Reese costs $395 .)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- Magazine world view
- Quote, unquote: a junky vacant lot
- Controlled circ arts magazines no longer eligible ...
- Rogers Communications puts its advertising in play...
- A "baby seal" moment: National Geographic's covera...
- Hallmark Cards magazine closed
- Quote, unquote: sniping from the sidelines
- Does geography matter. You bet. Iowa? We're outta ...
- Signs a magazine is in trouble
- The full spectrum -- This Magazine (finally) goes ...