The Walrus's September issue and Geist summer issue are both featured in James Adams's Saturday column in the Globe and Mail about magazines. But you can read what it says now, online.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Controlling their customer data big challenge of i...
- David Bentley, co-founder of Frank magazine, feted...
- This is a good -- but wholly American -- list of t...
- Toronto theme featured in launch of New York liter...
- U.S. business press editors choose Computerworld a...
- Meredith magazines in U.S. increase advertising m...
- Briarpatch publishes exchange between brothers sep...
- Cottage Life goes with a flapvertisement
- The case for editors and editing, in case one need...
- Print, online and mobile staff at LouLou to report...