's February issue features Stratford's own tween hearthrob Justin Bieber in a curious piece of editorial judgement. Blog Jezebel asks "Do we take him seriously now?" and its readers pile on...
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Ken Whyte now responsible for all Rogers's English...
- Access Copyright announced $300,000 in new funding...
- KRW b2b awards now accept digital entries in all w...
- Fast out of the gate, iPad magazine sales slowing ...
- Quote, unquote: Prudent risks and editrix rivalry
- The Tyee names five winners of $5,000 journalism f...
- The year in Canadian magazines 2010
- Best of the season and see you in 2011
- Controversy over Maclean's's "Too Asian?" article ...
- The rich are not like you and me; they have more b...