Reader's Digest magazine has announced that it achieved the highest score of any magazine brand measured in Canada's largest independent brand equity survey. The BrandAsset Valuator® is a proprietary study conducted by Young & Rubicam Canada Ltd. and among the magazines included, RD came out with the highest score in terms of brand strength and brand status. [The graphic above has been adapted, with permission.] The 2010 results are based upon a survey of 6,694 respondents nationwide in English and French, looking at 661 individual brands based on 72 different brand metrics. An equivalent is conducted in the U.S. with 16,000 respondents and the BAV is also conducted in 49 other countries.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Aye, there's the rub; Geist creates erasure poetry...
- Perpetual scholarship of $1,000 ensured in the nam...
- Chase down the story in a literary publishing boar...
- Former Maclean's EIC Bob Lewis named chair of Cana...
- Special issue of The New Yorker includes 50 "Talk ...
- e-Readers estimated to be owned by 12% of U.S. con...
- Mail disruption possibility pushed back as negotia...
- MoneySense magazine reports that children are expe...
- Expensive habit; subscribing to prime U.S. titles...
- Nominations now being received for Gzowski fellows...