|Best cover winner|
- Alec Bruce won gold for best Atlantic magazine article for "Dream Weaver" in Atlantic Business; silver winners were both from Saltscapes magazine -- Heather White (the magazine's editor) for "Country Roads" and John Sylvester for "Torngat Safari"
- Best magazine cover award went to Progress Magazine of Halifax for its June 2010 "The People" issue; silver finalists were Dalhousie Magazine of Halifax for its Fall 2010 "Designing a Sustainable Seaport Market" and "Gannets", the March/April 2010 issue of Saltscapes
- In the commentary category, Alec Bruce won for Atlantic Business for the article "Wising Up to our Energy Future"; Dawn Chafe (the editor of Atlantic Business) won silver for "Time to Fish or Cut Bait"
- Suzanne Robichaud won silver in the feature writing - print category for her article "The Newfoundland Pony" in Saltscapes
- Best magazine profile was won by Sandra Phinney for "Only in Pubnico" in Saltscapes; silver finalists were both from Halifax Magazine -- Chad Lucas for "Across the Sea" and
JohnJon Tattrie for "That Far Shore"