Canada's longest-running journal of the fantastic (publishing since 1989), On Spec, is a finalist for Canada's Aurora Award in the category "Best English Related Work".Voting for the Aurora Awards -- a Canadian "people's choice" competition -- will begin later this summer. The winners will be presented at Canvention 2011, SFContario, November 18-20 in Toronto.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- John Degen
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- Rogers Publishing merges consumer and business/pro...
- Magazines take note: Lawyers says 95% of unpaid in...
- Magazine world view: Baku goes global; e-readers o...
- Quote, unquote: on rolling with it
- " Mechanical poetry journal" in Toronto vends litt...
- Canopy launches Ancient Forest Friendly awards for...
- Publishers urged to register and get information a...
- Postal back-to-work relieves publishers, but they ...
- Meredith acquires Eating Well and online propertie...
- HP creates a digital magazine called Pivot to sell...