Toronto Life launches Stylebook SIP
|New SIP, out Aug 18|
Toronto Life magazine is launching another special interest publication to join its Home Guide, Eating & Drinking Guide and Wedding Guide. Not surprisingly, it is all about shopping.
Stylebook is on newsstands August 18 and focuses on urban fall fashion. It's notable that it's the first special issue under the hand of Maryam Sanati, editorial director of special projects.
The 122-page issue is selling for $7.95.
According to a TL release the standalone showcases
- Toronto street style and top fall fashion trends
- A list of the 200 best stores in Toronto.
- A roundup of Toronto's 12 most stylish locals chosen by a panel made up of Bernadette Morra (FASHION Magazine), Kevin Naulls (Toronto Life) Christopher Sherman (the Bay) and Anita Clarke (blogger).
- A "hall of fame" of perennial best-dressers. (Guess that counts me out) and
- A feature on a stylish dinner party held by Rana and Richard Florida.