Dave Zinczenko, who built his reputation on six-pack abs and shirtless cover models, is leaving Men's Health and stepping down as editorial director of Rodale's Women's Health, Prevention and Organic Gardening and general manager of Rodale Books. According to a story in MediaDailyNews, he's going into partnership with the departing publisher of Rodale Books, Stephen Perrine to start up a new business.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Three days in the West Edmonton Mall. Go figure
- Photographer Arnaud Maggs dies, aged 86
- Jennifer Reynolds of Canadian Family moves to be E...
- PWAC offering free trial of new web service linkin...
- Magazine world view: Digital 1/5th of biz circ; na...
- Transcontinental Media closing MORE magazine [Upda...
- Group of freelancers say pay us and we might work ...
- "What did you read today?" is theme of national re...
- Consumers and marketers prefer reading ads in favo...
- MagsBC continues to be beset by funding refusals f...