Magazines Canada will be unveiling a new piece of magazine media research on June 4 at 12 p.m. at the ballroom of the Courtyard Marriott in Toronto. (In effect, it is a pre-event of MagNet, the magazine industry conference.) The presentation of How Magazines Connect with Consumers is free and includes lunch, but registration nominally closed May 28. The research is intended to demonstrate how advertisers connect with consumers using magazine media channels. The findings are presented by BrandSpark International.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Brandie Weikle new EIC at Canadian Family magazine...
- Quote, unquote: Erasing the line we used to draw a...
- U.S. B2B revenues grew 3.4% in 2012, despite print...
- Metro undergoes redesign to accommodate lost inch
- Gallery celebrates four decades of Horst Ehricht's...
- Ontario Arts Council literature officer lasted les...
- Frank magazine is reported on the verge of a comeb...
- BC entrepreneur backs launch of Modern Farmer maga...
- Online magazine Covet Garden asking readers to con...
- Mag world view: Chocolate & peanuts; 16 title swap...