House & Home magazine has rolled out iPhone- and iPod-friendly versions, starting with the August issue; this goes along with its previously released tablet app which won the magazine 2012 National Magazine Award for tablet of the year. According to a story on Masheadonline, House & Home is working on an Android app, too.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- After short tenure at Next Issue Canada, Ken Whyte...
- Western Magazine Awards nominees announced
- Lucky magazine becomes even more about e-shopping
- Slump in paid-for sales reported in Magazines Cana...
- New men's fashion mag TOM* to launch Aug 11
- Mag world view: China's $56 billion; right to repo...
- Proposal made for federal subsidy to create sustai...
- Mag people: Uncles to Maclean's; George to Chatela...
- British newspapers to split away from shared resea...
- Clearing out some back issues, Brick magazine hold...