For those who didn't have a chance to see the show segment on TVO's The Agenda with Steve Paikin about magazines, Thursday night, here is a link to a video clip. The guests were Sarah Fulford, editor of Toronto Life, Steve Maich, vice-president and general manager, Rogers Publishing, Haley Cullingham, editor of Maisonneuve magazine and Jonathan Kay, editor-in-chief of The Walrus.
Saturday, December 06, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Mobile is inexorable when it comes to consumer med...
- Bloomberg Businessweek celebrates 85 years of publ...
- Investment in Next Issue will expand platform, rai...
- Rogers Media forcing issues of sexual assault out ...
- Mag world view: Cook with Mutti; Estonian Hello!; ...
- What can happen at a newsstand? Anything
- Canadian Living marks 40th anniversary with 12 mon...
- Entries open now for the Atlantic Journalism Awar...
- Up Here magazine and Up Here Business to be combin...
- Alberta Venture names ATB Financial CEO business p...