The Alliance for Audited Media has reached consensus on a simplified, two-page magazine report for U.S. and Canadian publications which it covers. The new rules take effect in the second half of 2015 (the actual reports will not be available until December 2015) and the AAM says it will present data in "a clearer and more concise format". Additional data will remain available in the Media Intelligence Center tab, including per-issue stats. You can see the prototype here or view a video tutorial.
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Facebook by far still most dominant platform for m...
- Mag world view: new at Grazia; luv NY mag; Women's...
- Quote, unquote: Drawing the line on interactivity
- Canadian Family seeking exceptional teachers
- Them Days celebrates 40 years of telling Labrador'...
- Cottage Life unveiling augmented reality in its Sp...
- Peter Willson brings magazine retail expertise to ...
- Mag world view:New People prez; postal ideas; Evol...
- Winners named in Alberta Magazine Awards
- Chirp magazine launching a new show on CBC TV