There's still time for magazine marketing professionals and those who love (or at least admire) them to enter for the CMC Awards. The deadline for entries is May 15. The awards event this year will be held on June 4 at 6:30 at the Hotel Ocho, 195 Spadina Avenue. The categories are:
Monday, May 11, 2015
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- TC Media partners with LC Média to super-size auto...
- Atlantic Business, Herald & Saltscapes multiple wi...
- How to label "native ads" in a non-confusing way
- White paper summarizes business media summit lesso...
- TVA Group magazine division sees 11.1% Q1 drop in ...
- Mag world view: Not swan song; literary in-flight;...
- Quote, unquote: On mining and marketing
- Magazines get funding that keeps them in the digit...
- The Walrus tops nominations, including mag of year...
- Anti-spam rules may have reduced use of email, but...