|Sarah Watt, |
The 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award went to Sarah Watt, Abacus Circulation. The award honours an individual in the Canadian publishing industry for a body of work that represents an extraordinary legacy of achievement in magazine marketing.
The 2015 CMC Audience Development Award
Recognizing outstanding work in a circulation campaign.
- Gold: Today's Parent - Walmart Canada Baby Registry Program
- Silver: MoneySense - 2015 Web Campaign
- Bronze: Zoomer - Online Conversions
This award recognizes the outstanding contribution of an individual working with a vendor in support of the Canadian publishing industry – a remarkable person who helps magazine circulation experts excel at what they do.
- Winner: Michael Fong, Assistant Category Manager, Books & Magazines at Shopper's Drug Mart
- Arlene Shepard, Vice President, Press Management at Gateway Newsstands
A $5,000 bursary to go towards professional development.
- Steve Rosling, Account Executive, Coast to Coast
Recognizing outstanding achievement in overall performance, consistent with ongoing promotional efforts throughout 2014 that combined to reach stated circulation goals