TVA Group has announced that, according to a readership metric from Vividata*, TVA Publications are now the leading Canadian magazine provider. In a release, it said that French language titles attracted 3.2 million readers across multiple platforms and English titles more than 8.1 million.
"These results confirm that our brands and content are lengthening their lead as Canada's favourites," said Lucie Dumas, vice president and publisher, Magazines Group."The readership figures offer compelling testimony to the creativity and dedication of all our teams."Among standout titles the company says are
- 7 Jours, the number one weekly in Quebec, with over 1.1 million readers;
- Coup de pouce with the largest print readership in Québec with over 1.1 million readers. It has nearly 1.4 million readers across all platforms;
- ELLE Québec and Les idées de ma maison are Québec's top fashion magazine and home decor magazine respectively, with 643,000 and 762,000 multiplatform readers;
- Cool!, which draws nearly 300,000 teen Québec readers.
- Canadian Living, Canada's most widely read English-language women's magazine at close to 3.2 million readers;
- ELLE Canada has 1.7 million readers;
- The Hockey News which has nearly 2.1 million multiplatform readers;
- Canadian Gardening and Style at Home which have more than 1.8 million multiplatform readers per month.