Toronto Life magazine last night held a sprontzy launch for its December issue, featuring the 2015 ranking of Toronto's 50 most influential people. (Rapper Drake, chosen #6, is the cover subject because of his music (his most recent album won a Juno for rap recording of the year), but also because of his front row sway with the Toronto Raptors.) The issue is on newsstands November 19. By the way, Toronto's mayor John Tory was #1.
Friday, November 13, 2015
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Magawards board elects four new members
- Quebec magazine association elects board, sets new...
- Maclean's cover story was an editorial opportunity...
- Meet, mingle, pitch and learn at Magawards Winners...
- Mélanie Joly is new heritage minister
- Confronting unpaid work is topic of SFU forum
- Mag world view: Tyrangiel leaves Bloomberg; bolste...
- Flare is being pulled from the newsstands
- Applied Arts founder Georges Haroutiun honoured by...
- Canadian titles do well at annual IRMA awards