Monday, April 04, 2016

It's not easy being me, says Fashion magazine cover model Olivia Munn

The forthcoming May issue of Toronto's Fashion magazine (out April 11) features X-men: Apocalypse star Olivia Munn and got her (and the magazine) noticed by the Mail Online
'Being multi-ethnic - I'm half-Chinese, half-white - brings up a whole set of complications that people don't even think about when it comes to being photographed,' Munn explained.  
'I have more of a white appearance on the outside, but my bone structure is very much Asian. I have high cheekbones and smaller eyes. When you put shimmer on the inside of my eyes, I immediately look cross-eyed. If you put too heavy of an eyelash on me, it looks like my eyes are halfway closed.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home