Brunico Communications -- the publishers of Strategy, Media in Canada, Playback, Realscreen and Kidscreen -- has aquired the events marketing company Achilles Media. With the purchase, Brunico adds to its broad and deep portfolio of events the operating rights to the Banff World Media Festival.
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- The Walrus magazine wants freelancers to share leg...
- Heritage minister drafts advisory panel to help he...
- Private delivery service beta testing on-demand ma...
- Canada's History and Kayak share Manitoba magazine...
- Jewish magazine Outlook closed after 52 years
- Briarpatch magazine says it is on the brink, "runn...
- Carousel magazine tours Ontario to meet readers an...
- Canada's History and Kayak giving out free Canada ...
- Subramanian named EIC of LRC
- U.S. merger creates a new, combined Magazines and ...