Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Listed magazine has been put on hiatus,
pending a sale

Advertisers in Listed magazine have been told by its publisher Marty Tully that it has been placed on hiatus after 8 years of publication. Listed, which launched as a quarterly and recently has been publishing 5 issues a year, is written for senior executives and board members of Canadian listed companies. 
Tully's message, in part:
I just wanted to let you know that Listed’s 2018 Mining issue has been put on hiatus.... 
I am currently looking for a buyer and will keep you posted. I have personally funded Listed and I do not regret one cent that has been invested. Listed has been a very rewarding experience, however it is time for me to find new champions to bring Listed to the next level. I am optimistic that someone will pick up the reins and regard the standards set to date as the starting point to bring Listed to the next level. 
I look forward to providing you with the news of Listed resuming its publishing schedule with the Spring issue.
The magazine's controlled circulation is to about 12,000, including 10,000 mailed to directors and C-suite executives and 2,000 distributed through Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home